Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Rev Up Your Sex Life with After Workout Sex!


Need some spice to your dead or dying marital sex life? Then let’s talk about sex and specifically why after workout sex rocks and how it can take your sex life to a whole new level.
When you’ve been married for awhile (we’ve been married 17 years), it’s normal for intercourse to become a bit mundane and dwindle from quite a few times a week to a few times a month. Although sex isn’t “the” most important thing in a marriage, it does rank up there with having a healthy and happy one. So, what’s a woman to do when it comes to revving up sex? Why, workout with or at the same time as her husband. And, if he isn’t into working out, bring his ass over to the computer and give him a good reason to. ;-)
My husband works out at home in the mornings; he sets the alarm for 3:30 or 4:30 (depending on whether he runs or not) and leaves for work around 6:15. I usually don’t wake up at three-thirty but I do get up around 4:30-5am daily so instead of waiting until six, I go ahead and workout too. We do not workout together, but we’re usually done within 10-15 minutes of one another. Whoever finishes first takes a shower, but sometimes we take one together.
Regardless of your size, when you’ve finished a hard cardio or strength training workout, you feel sexy (once you’ve passed the dead phase). Also, cardio and/or weight lifting gets the blood rushing and we all know that sex enhancement herbs or drugs are all about getting the blood to places of desire–working out is a natural way to get those little red guys where they need to be.
My attraction towards my husband happens on several levels; I love the sounds he makes when lifting weights, the sweat trickling down his rock hard chest drives me wild, and his muscles appear enlarged and powerful which makes me want to touch, touch, touch. :-) His attraction towards me is seeing me working towards the goal and viewing the confidence I have when finished.
Feeling good about yourself, blood flowing throughout your body and the mutual animal attraction for one another are all perfect ingredients for an incredible sexual experience! You may also find yourself willing to try positions you normally wouldn’t do because your self-confidence levels are running high. I don’t know about your man, but if you’re an overweight woman like myself who try’s to cover-up the fat during sex with shirts or blankets–do not do it–my guy hates it and chances are yours does too. Why? Because it takes the focus of what you should be enjoying completely uninhibited.
Have a great day and try working out with your man!

No comments:

Post a Comment