Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Still Going


I haven’t been blogging but I have been continuing to workout and try to eat healthier. My official weigh-in is this Thursday but I hopped on the scale today because my jeans are a bit loose in the legs–2 pounds gone! :-)
Two pounds isn’t a whole lot but I honestly don’t believe it’s due to water weight. The reason being is that I’ve been eating less but not starving myself…and I’ve been working out.
It feels really good to wake up, have some coffee, workout, and be showered and dressed before the kiddos rise from their slumber. Having all of that accomplished by 7:30 am has helped give me energy, something that I normally do not have.
Most days, I rise and look forward to working out but I still LOATHE holding in push-up position and want to smack Bob (Biggest Loser trainer) up one side and down the other. LOL Seriously, I find myself cussing at him while my arms are about to crumble while holding up my entire body!
I’m looking forward to my weigh-in Thursday but won’t be disappointed if I’ve still lost just two pounds for the entire month–well, maybe a little. ;-)
Thanks to all of you and your support! Your words of encouragement help keep me going. :-)
Love and Hugs ~ Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment