Monday, February 9, 2009

Blah


That is how I’m feeling this morning after a horrible night’s sleep. Also, I’m sore as heck from pushing myself yesterday in cardio and not taking in near enough calories–it made for a long night.
The weight is practically falling off me this week but yesterday was the first day that I missed my early morning meal and it messed everything all up. We were out of milk, our son was sick, and the kitchen was a freakin’ disaster upon rising. Due to busying myself trying to get all of that done, by the time I got home from shopping it was nearly ten o’ clock a.m. before I had breakfast; starting my small meal eating ‘ritual’ at that time of day threw me all out of whack.
Yesterday morning I did my beginning 20 minute cardio segment and added in Jillian’s 10 minute segment and did the Zumba video. However, unlike my first attempt this week adding in Jillian, I kept up better but am now paying the price! My feet hurt like heck.
Another blah moment came when I had my first bubble bath (I’m a shower gal) for the first time in years. There’s no hiding bodily flaws in the bathtub, that’s for sure. Instead of having a nice relaxing soak, I sat there looking at my fat rolls and found myself getting angry (with me) for allowing myself to get so damned big–it was just like my shopping trip a couple of weeks ago.
I emerged from the bathtub a bit grumpy and then took my pissy attitude out on my husband, who was eating huge bowl of Breyer’s chocolate ice cream with syrup and whipped-cream on top, even though earlier I said, “Sure, you can buy some ice cream, it won’t bother me a bit”–Pffft!
Alright, I’ll focus on something more positive–I love my forearms, they’re beautiful, roll free and contain zero cellulite–and I don’t have cankles (whew!)
Food Log (30 Minutes of Sculpting)
Morning – Smoothie w/GV organic soy milk, blueberries, one banana, an orange, and a good handful of baby spinach
Mid-Morning – three eggs w/four pieces of turkey bacon, jalepenos and salsa.
Lunch – A big salad with red wine dressing
Midday- A mint choco square
Dinner – I don’t know yet
Glass of red wine

No comments:

Post a Comment